Sunday, June 8, 2014

A Simple Money Spell



A Simple Money Spell
(By Laughing Fox)



Find a gold or silver candle and carve a dollar sign into it. Anoint it with patchouli oil. Light the candle and say:



"Wealth of measure I don't need;

But the collector's call I must heed.

Send me what I need for now;

To stay the tax man on the hound.

Gold and silver send their way;

And relieve my burden for this day."



Envision your bills being paid in full and having enough funds to see you through this time.  Let the candle burn down all the way.



Patchouli is commonly used in prosperity spells. It's typically an inexpensive oil. If unavailable, raw or oil forms of Almond, Basil, Cedar, Chamomile, Cinnamon, Clove, Dill, Mint, Oats, Pine, Vetivert or Wheat can be substituted. Any other color of candle that seems appropriate to you can also be used in place of gold or silver. Burning candles should never be left unattended.






No comments:

Post a Comment